Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
NURSEâS MED DECK, FIFTEENTH EDITION, is the card deck version of the bestselling DavisâsÂ Drug Guide for NursesÂ®, Fifteenth Edition. Like the book, it always puts safety firstâ¦emphasizing the information you need to know to administer medications safelyâ¦across the lifespan.
- Find information on over 200 generic drugs, organized alphabetically.
- Search the comprehensive index on the yellow cards by generic name, brand name, classification, or combination drug name.
- Locate profiles of major therapeutic classifications on the cards that directly follow the index.
FREE DIGITAL ACCESS
Redeem the access code inside to unlock your one-year, free subscription to Davisâs Drug Guide Online, powered by Unbound Medicine. Itâs accessible from your desktop, laptop, or any mobile device with a web browser
- 5,000-drug database and appendices
- Cross-referencing of drugs
- FDA drug news
LIFE-SAVING GUIDANCE ... AT A GLANCE
- Red tab for high alert medications, plus in-depth high alert and patient safety coverage
- Red, capitalized letters for life-threatening side effects
- NEW! REP heading for use of drugs in males and females of reproductive age
- Drug-drug, drug-food, drug-natural product interactions
- Pedi, Geri, OB, and Lactation cautions
- IV administration subheads
- REMS (Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategies) icon
- Pharmacogenomic content and icon
- Canadian-specific contentÂ
- Much more!
LEARNING, CARE-PLANNING, AND PATIENT EDUCATION TOOLS
Online at DavisPlus (Redeem the Plus Code on the inside front cover of a new, printed text to access your DavisPlusÂ resources.)
- Audio library for 1,200+ drug names
- Three tutorials, each with a self-test
- Calculators for body mass index (BMI), metric conversions, IV drip rates, dosage/kg, and Fahrenheit/Celsius
- Interactive case studies, brief, real-life scenarios that are followed by a series of question
- Med-Deck-style cards
- Video clips illustrating the safe administration of medications
- Animations demonstrating the administration and absorption of oral drugs
- Schematic brain illustrations depicting the impact of certain DSM disorders and the effect of psychotropic medications on patients