Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
Your hands-on guide to Visual C++/CLI fundamentals
Expand your expertiseâand teach yourself the fundamentals of the Microsoft Visual C++/CLI language. If you have previous programming experience but are new to Visual C++, this tutorial delivers the step-by-step guidance and coding exercises you need to master core topics and techniques.
Discover how to:
- Write and debug object-oriented C++ programs in Visual Studio 2012
- Utilize the various features of the C++/CLI language
- Make use of the Microsoft .NET Framework Class Library
- Create a simple Windows Store app
- Use .NET features such as properties, delegates and events
- Access data from disparate sources using ADO.NET
- Create and consume web services using Windows Communication Foundation
- Work effectively with legacy code and COM